In addition to our other fundraisers, FOSA conducts a pledge drive throughout each school year called the Annual Fund. We simply ask you to pledge an amount that you can donate in one payment or in installments. FOSA is a registered 501(c)(3) organization and your gift is tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. We need your help to meet this year's Annual Fund goal of $30,000!
Why donate? For the kids of course!
The arts and enrichment programs at Stone go well beyond the reaches of Illinois State funding. Your generous donation provides the financial support needed to continue our excellent art residencies at each grade level and help cover the costs of many additional programs. Your contribution makes a real difference to our school and students. These programs promote literacy and cultural awareness. They add to the educational, physical, and emotional development of our children. With your donation, we can continue to keep these incredible programs alive for all students at no cost to them.
FOSA’s commitment to Stone grows each year
For this year and beyond our goals are:
- Funding exciting art residencies at each grade level
- Supporting after school programs and athletics
- Funding the middle school musical
- Supporting our technology, music and art department
- Curriculum support, school enhancement, and much more
Great schools don’t just happen...they are created and nurtured by active, generous communities. Together, we can make sure Stone stays a competitive and great school.
How to Donate
Whether you are making a one time donation or choosing a monthly installment, there are several ways to submit your gift. For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CASH: Bring directly to the office (Please do not mail)
- CHECKS: payable to FRIENDS OF STONE ACADEMY. You may return your checks to the school office or mail them to: Stone Scholastic Academy, 6239 N. Leavitt, Chicago IL 60659.
(If you are choosing an installment plan, please make a note on the memo line.)
- PAYPAL: click on the "Donate" button above and use a credit card or PayPal account
- CHASEPAY / ZELLE: send donation to the following account: email@example.com
(Please include “Annual Fund” in the comment field.)
Matching Gifts Program
At this time, more than 4000 companies in the United States offer matching gifts to encourage their employees to donate to qualified non-profits. There are some companies that will provide matching funds to support their employees’ volunteer hours. Most matching gift programs donate a dollar for every dollar their employee donates. Some will double or triple the amount given by their employee. It is worth checking with your company to see if they are one of those.
How do I get started?
Check with your company’s Human Resources department to see if they match employee donations, and if Stone Academy, or Friends of Stone Academy*, is eligible. Either they will provide you with a paper form to fill out, or they will give you instructions to apply online and print out the form. Put the completed form in an envelope with your gift and send it to school in an envelope marked FOSA. We will confirm your gift for your company and submit the paperwork required.
Join the Eagle Society
Stone families giving over $300 become members of our Stone Academy Eagle Society.
- Families giving $300 to $499 receive an invitation to an appreciation event
- Families giving $500 or more will ALSO receive a Family Sponsorship Listing on the Jog-A-Thon t-shirt ($100 value) and children will be included in the Jog-A-Thon ice cream party ($50 value)