Gift Cards for Kids
When you buy the things you need through Stone, you can help your child to enjoy more at Stone. How? It’s easy. You buy gift cards through our Gift Cards for Kids program for what you would normally spend (say $50 in BP gas or $100 at Jewel) or for gifts for others (say $25 for Lettuce Entertain You or $25 at the Gap) and the retailers give 2-20% of each Gift Card purchase back to the school. And that’s how we pay for the arts at Stone Academy.
So buy your gas or groceries or gifts, and help Stone and your kids! Choose from hundreds of retailers and buy those gift cards for yourself or as gifts for others. Email our gift card coordinator with any questions or follow the directions below.
- Visit https://shop.shopwithscript.com/
- Click "Register"
- Under "For Families", click "Join A Scrip Program"
- Email our coordinator for the enrollment code to enter.
- Proceed to register and place your orders!
- You can pay by credit card, check, Zelle, or Chase QuickPay.
- Please make out checks to "Friends of Stone Academy" and drop them off at school.
- If you are paying with Chase QuickPay or Zelle, choose “Check” as your payment type in ShopwithScript and then send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also put "Gift Cards” in the Note on either platform.
e-Gift cards are currently a better option since physical gift cards will need to be picked up at school. Giving e-gift cards even easier because they can be sent directly to the giftee’s email along with a message. Look for “Make this a gift” when entering the dollar amount.
Those of you who are more tech-savvy and willing to put another app on your phone, look for RaiseRight by ShopwithScript in the Apple Store or Google PlayStore. A benefit of the app is that you can have physical gift cards shipped to your home for a small fee. Log in using your ShopwithScript info.